Banning customers and building advocates is what it’s all about. Just think about it, a customer is not loyal and will use a number of different stores to shop around. An advocate though, is not just fiercly loyal to your business, an advocate also sings your praises. So start banning customers in your business and start building advocates – you’ll be amazed at the outcome.
This book is a collection of articles based on John’s ‘Ban The Customer’ workshop and conference presentation. It is aimed at both challenging your teams thinking and providing them with profitable ‘no capital’ ideas they can quickly introduce into your business.
The essence of this programme is you won’t grow your business if you rely on customers. Successful businesses foster advocates!
The book covers the following points:
- The new business, why you need to change to meet the needs of today’s consumer
- Generational Marketing strategies that will grow your business
- The loyalty ladder and how your teams perception of it affects your service
- Marketing strategies that work
- My top 10 tips to grow your businessby 20%
Techniques, attitudes and approaches to retailing are going through rapid change and the opportunities and challenges presenting themselves to retailers are enormous. Is your team building advocates or are they merely serving customers?
Purchase John Stanley’s latest book Ban The Customer for your business today.